Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Reading "Thinking in Java" :Initialization & cleanup gems

I've decided to read this book at the pace of [at least] 10 pages a day . This means it should take me ~4 months to finish it. 
I've skipped the first ~pages or so, as it was all too known facts, but then realized that even topics which I think I'm well familiar with can hide gems of new knowledge as far as this book is concerned, so I decided to enhance my reading experience by blogging the new & interesting things that I learn while reading .
So, today's "I didn't know that " bit is ....


I didn't know it is possible to call constructor from inside another constructor & use this() for passing parameters to it !

1 comment:

Shachar said...

Hey,

You should read "Java Pitfalls" and "More Java Pitfalls". employing some resourcefulness you can find them online in ebook format easily.